• Short run duplication and packaging for DVD-R and BD-R, Rimage Everest
• Maximum compliance for Blu-Ray, premastering for replication
• DTS-HD and Dolby True HD encoding
• DVD After Edit / DVD Re-Authoring from existing titles
VOICE OVER RECORDING & LOCALIZATION
Sell your project all over the world! Contact: Tim Werenko firstname.lastname@example.org 917-522-5674
Our seasoned creative professionals provide full-service dubbing for localization: animation or live action.
• Translation from script or master tapes to and from any language
• Adaptation to match the country and culture
• Casting from our talented pool of voice actors
• Scheduling and production to meet your deadline
• Direction to make your shows play brilliantly everywhere
• Recording in our top-shelf facility
• Mixing and deliverables for all distributors
EDIT BAY / OFFICE RENTALS
Contact: SALES email@example.com 917-522-5644
From Avid to Premiere to Final Cut, and Unity to Isis, DuArt can accommodate your editorial needs. We have over 75 rooms that you can fill with producers and edit bays on a weekly basis. Expand and contract your project needs with ease. Our philosophy is to foster a creative community, and partner with our clients to meet their creative objectives.
DuArt specializes in the restoration of video product. Successfully transferring from older video formats is often just the first step in the process. The care that is taken in the initial transfer of an older video format to a current format can significantly affect image quality and the ability to create a restored video master. DuArt’s experienced staff treats each tape as an individual project, and will even physically modify our tape machines to obtain the highest quality transfer, if necessary. We are also able to transfer from film to video.
While certain clients only desire to have their tape material updated to newer formats, most take advantage of our restoration capabilities to make their product commercially viable. DuArt has a complete suite of restoration tool sets, including the latest products from MTI, Digital Vision and Cedar. Our editorial and encoding services are utilized by clients to modify product for broadcast and web services.
DuArt brings an unparalleled level of excellence to spoken word audio production for the publishing industry. We know how to work with tight budgets, near impossible deadlines, and competing priorities.
Our portfolio includes world-class audio production for commercial, educational, governmental, and corporate publishers.
DuArt provides full audio production or a combination of the following services at our New York City facility: studio rental, production consulting, casting, directing, engineering, recording, content development, editing, QA, sound design, mastering, music supervision, music composition, duplication, packaging/design, and fulfillment.
Our Pro Tools studios includethe latest mixing and mastering plug-ins; Neumann, Sennheiser, AKG, and EV microphones; John Hardy, Grace, Earthworks and Focusrite pre-amps; and Apogee analog-to-digital converters. A wide variety of audio is produced in our studios, from best-selling audio books to children’s read-alongs.
Our offerings include:
• A one-stop shop for spoken word audio services, from pre-production to packaging and replication
• State-of-the art recording facilities, including 7 fully equipped studios, mastering stations, and editing stations
• Experienced staff of technical and creative professionals
• Quick turnaround time
• A thorough quality assurance process
DuArt’s process is both methodical and fluid, designed to keep even the most complex project moving forward, while fully exploring the creative and technical opportunities to enhance audio's impact. Let us worry about the details--so that you can focus on the bigger picture.